You don’t get a second chance to make a first impression!
Why Hire an Agent?
Studies show that sellers who use a real estate agent generally get a better price than those who choose to sell the home themselves. As agents it is our job to stay up to date on the latest market trends and fluctuations. Utilizing an agent means no surprises during the selling process, as you will have latest information at critical junctures in the process. Let us put our experience to work for you to ensure you get the best price for your home!
Why Hire US?
- We’re both full-time REALTORS®. This is not a part-time job for us. We take our business seriously and want to offer you the best service and guidance possible. Better yet, we’re not only licensed REALTORS®, but we’ve taken it a step further and are both licensed BROKERS. This means we have surpassed the standard criteria/education it takes to become a Salesperson and achieved Broker status, through additional real estate education, training and making sure we stay on top of all of the latest real estate trends, regulations, etc.
- We’re experienced in the field. Not only is it important to be “book smart” about real estate, but some things you just don’t learn in the classroom – you learn it in the field! We have a combined 30+ years of experience, hundreds of successful sales and are recognized as a locally and nationally recognized top producers in our area.
- We know the local real estate market and can make sure your home is priced right. If houses are left on the market too long, potential buyers may think there is something wrong and may not even be willing to pay the fair price. You may hear promises of obtaining a higher price from agents who want your listing, but be sure to ask to see the comps, as an overpriced house only leads to frustration for you and wasted time on market. Our job is to help you determine the fair market value of your home, by assessing comps, market trends, and other factors. It doesn’t benefit you to suggest an inflated list price if you truly want your home to sell!
- You can tap into our network of industry professionals. We have a list of trusted professionals we rely on every day to help us in this field. Contractors, inspectors, attorneys, title companies, insurance companies, banks, service providers, etc. – we’ve learned who to call on! We also have established, long standing relationships with local government officials, planning/zoning, etc when we need questions answered.
- We know the best and most updated marketing techniques when it comes to selling homes.
- We increase your home’s exposure by putting it in the Multiple Listing Service
- We assist you with all of the necessary paperwork/documentation and give guidance on what to be aware of.
- We’ll help highlight the unique features of your home and offer advice on how to stage it, declutter and make it more show-ready.
- We’ll help take the emotion out of the sale. We provide objective advice on different aspects of the process as well as professionally negotiate, looking out for the best interests of the seller.
- We can spot and deal with potential problems that can stop the sale before they happen.
Thinking of selling your home on your own?
In a study conducted by the National Association of REALTORS®, the average FSBO (for sale by owner) property sold for $210,000 versus $249,000 for agent-assisted home sales. Wow! That’s a huge difference and is a great illustration of what an experienced agent can do for you.
So reach out to us today to talk about what we can do to get your home sold! Don’t forget there’s a free market analysis/evaluation tab – send us a message!
–Kelly & Philip